- Write your own unique personal nursing philosophy.
- Your paper should:
- include all four (4) topics as shown in the Personal Nursing Philosophy (MP1). (found below)
- be your originalwork.
- be four (4) pages long and double space.
- typed according to APA style for margins, formating and spacing standards
- be typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file
Major Project 1 (MP1)
Personal Nursing Philosophy
Your Personal Philosophy must address and have the following Topics \ Headings:
|Key Concepts (20 pts.)||Explain the key concepts of your philosophy/theory.|
|Describe the four (4) Metaparadigms of nursing as you view them and how they apply in your own practice area.|
|Nursing Process – Philosophy
|Express how your philosophy could be applied to your present nursing practice, research, administration and/or education.|
|Nursing Process – Strengths & Limitations
|Elaborate on your philosophy’s strength and limitations.|
|Paper must be your original work.|
|Paper should be no more than four (4) pages long, double space and typed in Microsoft WORD file.|
|Paper should adhere to APA style (includes introduction, body, conclusion) with correct grammar spelling are expected.|