The paper will be one page exactly (12 point font) and formatting should be done in such a way that it makes it easy for stakeholders to read and absorb the information.
Please refer to the following White Paper sections of the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) website for examples and instructions:
- Purpose and Audience – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/01/
- Organization and Other Tips – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/02/
- White Paper PPT Presentation – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/03/
Part III – Improvement Suggestions
- For the final submission, incorporate the feedback received from Parts I and II and complete and refine any other portions.
- Be sure that this final version addresses all aspects of the assignment rubric and parallels all the sections described on the Organization and Other Tips page of the Purdue OWL site.