- From the e-Activity, analyze the trends you researched. Determine whether each trend warrants implementation. Support your response with evidence or examples.
- Assess how the selection process can be shortened for the majority of large organizations (500 plus employees). Support your assessment with two recommendations for large organizations to adopt.
- Determine the importance of reliability and validity in the context of a selection instrument. Analyze each term individually and explain your rationale.
- Take a position whether a company should hire for diversity or the best qualified individual. Explain your rationale.
- Determine how your current (or future) place of work could benefit from the same type of diverse workforce.
- During the economic downturn that started in 2008, many companies cut employee benefits and compensation as a measure in preventing layoffs. As companies regain their financial stamina, assess which benefits and compensation should be the first to be returned to employees, and how they should be reinstated. Support your response with evidence or examples.
- From the e-Activity, assess how a company can create a benefits package that appeals to a diverse workforce. Make at least two recommendations for benefits that appeal to all three generations of workers ─ Generation X, Generation Y, and Millennials.