Let’s put your investigative skills to work! In this assignment, visit the Strayer online library located in iCampus or the Resource Center tab in Blackboard and find four (4) peer-reviewed quantitative or qualitative articles related to your topic. Read each article.
Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
- Summarize each article [approximately one to two (1-2) paragraphs per article] and identify the:
- Purpose of the research.
- Problem statement.
- Gaps in literature that studied the problem.
- Research question and/or hypotheses.
- Theory or conceptual framework.
- Findings of the research.
- Describe two (2) aspects of each article that are relevant to the research topic you have chosen.
- Provide a preliminary reference page in APA format of the articles you summarized.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed quantitative or qualitative articles related to your topic