In this assignment, you will finish working on the potentially publishable, persuasion-based research paper you began in Module 1. You will finish the paper by drafting a concluding paragraph and putting the entire paper together. Feel free to add more information to the body paragraphs for a persuasion-based research paper.
Complete the following tasks:
- Create a clear and appropriate concluding paragraph for the topic you chose in Module 1 for your Persuasion-Based Research Paper. The conclusion paragraph should be at least five to seven sentences in length.
- Your concluding paragraph should begin with a rephrased thesis statement based on the original thesis statement from your introductory paragraph.
- You should also include a call to action or leave your audience with a thought to ponder in your last sentence as he or she considers the claims you presented in your paper.
- Add this conclusion to the rest of the paper you began in Module 1 and submit it as a complete final draft.
Be sure to follow these requirements in your work:
- Type your assignment in an MS Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced.
- Do not copy word for word from the textbook or any websites you visit unless you use quotation marks and cite the source using correct APA formatting.
- Include website URLs for your research in your citations when you can.
- Punctuation, grammar, spelling, and composition are a part of your grade.