International Monetary Fund and its lending to the developing countries (as it is described in the video);
Watch a video – T-Shirt Travels (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. This video talks about failed development policies in Zambia in the 1970s- 2000s. Based on the video “T-Shirt Travels” write an essay “Development in Zambia?” Address the following issues in your essay:
- Colonial past in Zambia;
- The nature of Zambia’s debt;
- Programs of structural adjustments;
- Consequences of the free market policies;
- International Monetary Fund and its lending to the developing countries (as it is described in the video);
- Provide your own ideas on how to help developing countries to improve their economic and social conditions.
Paper requirements: Your essay should be typed using the following requirements: font – Times New Roman, 12; double-spaced. It should be at least 500 words.
Please use proper citations if you use work of others.