Annonated Bibliography outline is posted in files!
Also a outline of how to do this paper outline
Week 3 – Assignment
Due: Aug 22, 2017, 1:59 AM
Final Paper Outline
Review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this course guide. Develop an outline for the Final Paper, based on the topic which you chose during Week Two and your annotated bibliography. You should use the Outline Form suggested by the Ashford Writing Center. The outline must contain:
- An introduction with thesis statement
- At least five body paragraphs
- A conclusion
- A reference page
The Final Paper Outline
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly resources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.