Case study: Critically assess the employment relations issues that were identified in the industrial dispute between the Australasian Meat Industry Employees’ Union and Teys Australia (Beenleigh) in 2013 and 2014. Information relating to the assignment will be placed on the “news”, “Q&A” and “general discussion” forums and will continue to be placed on these forums as requested and required.Leave a reply →
- explain and discuss some of the theories of employment relations;
- discuss and assess the role of governments, unions and employers in the system of employment relations in Australia;
- identify and critically evaluate the changes in the Australian labour market;
- discuss the impact of legislation on the practice of employment relations in Australia; and
- identify and critically evaluate the most important issues that impact on the practice of employment relations in Australia.
Journal article more than 10.