M1 DISCUSSION 1
Discussion: Views on Sexuality
In this module, we discussed the various influences on our views of sexuality, including religion, cultural traditions, and historical context. Using the AUO library, find and discuss a peer-reviewed article from the library that addresses sexuality from the perspective of a particular religion, culture, or time in history.
· Briefly summarize the article.
· How did the perspective you chose view sexuality?
· How did reviewing the perspective help with your own understanding of various views of sexuality?
· Why is it important to understand the various influences on our views of sexuality?
Write your initial response to each part in 3–4 paragraphs. Support your arguments with research, applying APA standards to citation of sources.
M1 Assignment 1
Assignment 1: LASA2: Ethical Profile Paper
· Reflect on the information you have learned in your readings for Module 1, thinking about information related to human sexuality that you would like to know more about.
· Formulate a research question.
· Why would your research question be important to study?
· What lessons did you learn from studies such as Kinsey’s and Master’s & Johnson’s that will help you design your own study?
· Explain how you would go about investigating your research study (e.g., describe type of research method used, your sample, etc.).
· Describe the ethical issues you will have to consider when designing your study.
Submit your response to the Submissions Area by the due assigned. Your response should be at least 2 pages long, and include a cover page and reference list.