Using what you’ve learned this week, respond to the following prompts in your post:
- Describe the key differences between primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention programs. Next, discuss whether or not you believe these programs are effective. Provide support for your response.
- The death penalty is a serious punishment for committing a serious crime. In your opinion, what do you think should be the age for which a child could be put to death for committing a crime? Explain your reasoning.
And second discussion:SCI 115: Introduction To Biology,
Week 10 Discussion
- “Effects on the Environment”
Note: Online students, please respond to one (1) of the following four (4) bulleted items.
- Discuss three (3) positive and three (3) negative impacts of humans on the biosphere. Which positive and negative impacts do you believe are the most significant to consider. Justify your response.
- Describe two (2) techniques required to study ecosystems then provide an example of each technique. Suggest two (2) advantages and (2) disadvantages for each of your chosen techniques.
- Listen to the Ted Talk titled “Jane Poynter: Life in Biosphere 2” found here. Suggest three (3) lessons we can learn from this experiment then describe what you believe life will be like living in an extreme environment (e.g., underwater, outer space). Justify your response.
- Read the BBC article entitled, “Global warming increases ‘food shocks’ threat” found here. Next in your own words define global warming and state three (3) effects of global warming that you believe will have the greatest impact. Lastly debate whether or not you believe that science could improve the nutrition of millions around the globe. Justify your response.
Please note that there are two different discussion questions that need to be answered. Also, for final payment only put the amount that is left after the handshake..no plag, and referencesLeave a reply →