Task 1: Final Chapters of Capstone Report
In this task, you will create the remaining chapters of your final capstone written report. Chapters 1 and 2 were created and evaluated as part of your field experience. In this task, you will create chapters 3, 4, and 5, as well as an abstract for your entire report.
Your report should include the following items in the following order: the abstract you will write at the end of this task; a table of contents; chapters 1 and 2, which you wrote for task 2 of the field experience; and chapters 3, 4, and 5, which will be written as part of this task. Chapters 1 and 2 will not be reevaluated, but they will need to be submitted as part of the completed capstone report.
Chapter 3: Implementation
A. Evaluate how you implemented your capstone project by doing the following:
1. Describe the actual steps taken to implement your capstone project.
2. Discuss any changes that occurred to the original implementation plan during this process.
3. Discuss any barriers associated with the implementation of your capstone project.
a. Explain how you overcame the barriers discussed in part A3.
B. Identify interprofessional relationships that promoted implementation of your capstone project.
1. Discuss how the relationships identified in part B facilitated the implementation of your project.
Chapter 4: Postcapstone Project Considerations
C. Discuss the most successful aspects of your capstone project.
1. Explain how the successes of your project can help to inform future projects.
D. Discuss aspects of your project that did not go as well as anticipated.
1. Explain how understanding of what did not go well can help to inform future projects.
E. Explain how your capstone project bridged the gap between evidence and current practice.
F. Discuss the organization’s plan to support the postimplementation of the capstone project, including plans for short- and long-term maintenance.
G. Discuss the resources needed for postimplementation support.
Chapter 5: Reflection
H. Discuss how you integrated two MSN program outcomes into your capstone project.
I. Submit your completed capstone report, including the abstract and chapters 1–5.
J. Create an abstract for your capstone project, including:
• problem identification
• plan for addressing the problem under investigation
• implementation process
K. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.