For these discussion questions, please use correct APA references and citations. I need at least 250 words for each question. Also, please make sure nothing is plagiarized because my professor will be checking each assignment carefully.
- What roles do laboratory experiments and naturalistic observation play in cognitive research?
- What similarities and differences exist among the following three schools of psychology: structuralism, functionalism, and behaviorism?
- What was the “cognitive revolution”? What resulted from it?
- Describe the functions of the four lobes of the cerebral cortex.
- Compare and contrast the various brain-imaging and brain-recording techniques.
- What are the major assumptions of stage theories of development?
- Explain how, in Piagetian Theory, cognitive structures adapt during the course of development.
- In cognition, one major area of discussion is the influence of nature and nurture. What is the concept of nature-nurture, and why is it important in the study of cognition?
- Do you believe it is possible to create a computer that can surpass human cognitive abilities? Why or why not?