NEUROMUSCULAR LAB – ALEXANDER CHACON ARDITE
Derrick Maria Edward
1. Color Blindness Test Yes No No
2. Astigmatism Test No Yes No
3. Visual Acuity Test 20 / 20 20 / 30 20 / 80
4. Knee Jerk Reflex Test Normal Normal Abnormal
5. Pupillary Reflex Test Normal Normal Abnormal
Assessment 1. Why do doctors measure reflexes during a diagnostic exam?
2. What is the importance of a yearly eye exam?.
3. Consider both the symptoms and results for each of the three patients to answer the following:
Were there any abnormal test results?
Using your text, the library and the internet to perform research explain what condition you think could explain the patient’s
symptoms and results? Explain why you suspect this condition?
What causes the condition you believe this patient may have?