Answer the questions below when reviewing a peer’s paper (Attached):
- Does the introduction clearly announce the topic and engage the reader’s interest? If not, why not? If yes, what is engaging and interesting?
- Is there a clear sense of purpose throughout the writing? Why or why not?
- Is the solution effectively presented? Why or why not?
- Are sources integrated into the proposal? Do they follow APA format? Are they effective? Why or why not?
- How could the author improve the paper? Please offer at least two concrete suggestions.
- Do you consider this paper to be responsive to the Discussion assignment? If not, what recommendations do you have for making it meet the Discussion requirements?
- Provide additional suggestions or comments.
As you are reviewing papers, think about this: What would you want to know about the paper you are reviewing if you were its author? In other words, provide useful, helpful, applicable advice to one another.