Ashford 5: – Week 4 – Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to identify the traits frequently associated with leadership effectiveness and explore the advantages and disadvantages associated with trait approaches to leadership.
For this assignment
- Provide an overview of the leader’s role that includes the following:
- Name and title of the leader
- His or her specific role/position
- The name and industry of the organization
- Describe qualities that are important to the leader’s success.
- Provide examples of how some leaders with similar traits are successful in very different fields, as well as how equally successful leaders may not share all the same traits.
- Analyze how differences in the various situations faced by different leaders may impact leadership effectiveness.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and it must include citations and references for the text and at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.