each milestone must be on separate paper – have title and reference pages and be in APA format. The following pieces of the plan will be due throughout the course for those of you who chose to complete Portfolio Project Option #1.
Module 2 Milestone: Identifying the organization and plan for Portfolio Project
- Begin researching a small business of interest for the Portfolio Project
- Evaluate the business and its needs
- Examine the difference between a Promotional Plan and a Public Relations Plan
- Identify which plan is most crucial for the success of the small business
- Identification of the promotional activity or public relations used in the plan.
Module 4 Milestone: Branding the organization
- Communicating the importance and objectives of the organization
- Develop a statement for the Portfolio Project based on the image of the organization (brand)
Module 6 Milestone– Identify Target Market and Needs
- Identify the specific individuals in need of your business’s product or service
- Discuss decision criteria and the people involved in the decision-making process
- Match the business’s objectives with the customer’s needs and wants
- Determine the financial implications of the plan