- Open the link to get the template and detailed instructions.
- For this assignment, you will read, annotate 20 leadership articles on one particular aspect of leadership (not including the articles contained in your text),and then answer 10 questions about the articles.
- To receive credit, this assignment is to be done as an individual assignment (without collaboration with others).
- Using an on-line search engine, you will research one particular aspect of leadership, find 20 articles that interest you, read them, then copy and paste the citations (the title, author’s name, source, and the complete abstract [approximately 250-350 words]) into one document, answer the 10 questions provided at the end of this assignment, and then upload the assignment to Blackboard before the cutoff date and time specified in the syllabus.
- You do not write your own summaries. This assignment is copied straight from the author without any summary, critique or analysis from you.
- While I do not ask you to do a critique or analysis on the 20 individual articles chosen, you will have 10 questions to answer after reading the articles.
Please finish the assignment in this word document.