For this assignment, you are to find a primary research article on a cybersecurity topic of interest, and evaluate it in 2 pages or 1000 words,using your own words, by addressing the following:
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments pertaining to:
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
- Other approaches to testing their hypothesis -logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions The article you use must be at least 3 pages long and be a primary or original research article.
When you write your evaluation be brief and concise, this is not meant to be an essay but an objective evaluation that one can read very easily and quickly. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) and a photocopy of the article when you turn in your evaluation.