You have finished writing your Persuasion-Based Research Paper. Now you have to find a way to get your paper published by a credible academic journal, like the ones you used while doing your research. An important part of submitting your completed paper to an appropriate academic journal is including a submission cover letter to accompany your paper. Persuasion-Based Research Paper theme : The issue of existence of God
Complete the following tasks:
- Refer to the examples below for ideas on formatting and content.
- Write a submission cover letter or email that will accompany your persuasion-based research paper when you submit it to undergraduate academic journals for potential publication. If the journal you’ve chosen to submit your essay to details specific instructions for submission cover letters or emails, write your cover letter or email according to those specifications.
- The first paragraph of your cover letter should include the name of the manuscript and the name of the author, as well as a brief author introduction. It should also state that the writer is submitting a manuscript for review.
- The second paragraph of your cover letter should be shorter (four to five sentences), should describe the topic, and should include an explanation of why your paper would be a good fit for the journal in question. You should also describe what type of manuscript your submission is (research article, review, case study, etc.) and describe the paper’s thesis and your reasons for conducting this research.
- The third paragraph should be shorter still (two to three sentences) and should describe the paper’s contribution to the field of study, with reference to other work recently published in the journal.
- The fourth and final paragraph will thank the editor for considering the paper for publication and should also include contact information.
- Submit your submission cover letter and completed paper to the academic journal of your choice for possible publication.
Be sure to follow these requirements in your work:
- Type your assignment in an MS Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced.
- Do not copy word for word from the textbook or any websites you visit unless you use quotation marks and cite the source using correct APA formatting.
- Include website URLs for your research in your citations when you can.
- Punctuation, grammar, spelling, and composition are a part of your grade.