Develop a proposal for your district’s administrators regarding the implementation of a district-wide safety plan. You may select your own district or one with which you are familiar for this assignment.
Be sure to include the following in your proposal:
- Introduce the concept of a district-wide safety plan, and then explain why this is important to key stakeholders (consensus).
- Identify a minimum of three safety and/or crisis management plan structures to help select the most critical components that could be utilized for your plan.
- Assess current district-wide safety standards and plans.
- Identify best practices.
- Discuss individual school plans.
- Illustrate how individual and district plans work together.
- Determine and explain how the community is included in your plan.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
School access: https://my.ncu.edu/Week/WeekDetail?weekid=52285&le…