1) Is technology in the classroom always better? Present the advantage and disadvantages of the increase use of technology in education.
Your paper must present both sides of the argument nut should NOT include any personal opinion. You are only synthesizing the idea of others and communicating those ideas to the reader in a clear, fluid, and organized way. You should not attempt to sway your reader in either direction.
The following components must be met:
- Paper includes introduction, a minimum of siz body paragraphs, and conclusion
- Body paragraphs being with topic/transition sentences.
- A minimum of eight references as incorporated as support into the essay.
- Sources are cited using correct APA formatting in both the in-text citation and the references page, and the paper is formatted in correct APA style.
Furthermore, keep in mind the following tips as you complete your essay:
- Ensure that you remain without bias in your essay and you fairly present both sides of the argument on your issues.
- Do not write in first or second person. (avoid the use of pronouns such as I, me, mine, we, us, ours, you, yours, ect.)
**** ATTACHED PLEASE FIND THE OUTLINE TO FOLLOW ****