- The video clip ‘The Baloney Detection Kit’ in the Webtext this week discusses ways an effective critical thinker assesses claims made by others.
- Examine key reasons why people might seem attracted to pseudoscience-type claims.
- Describe at least two (2) such claims that you have heard people make, and analyze the main reasons why such claims do or do not meet rigorous scientific methodology standards.
- Determine at least two (2) ways in which the material discussed this week has changed your own thinking.
question 2.Pricing and Globalization Strategies
- From the e-Activity, discuss the best possible pricing strategy based on whether the company you selected is a retailer, manufacturer, or service firm. Explain your rationale.
- Discuss the best possible way the company you selected could expand its market globally.
question 3.Globalization and Sources of Equity Financing
- From the e-Activity, discuss how the company you selected might benefit from selling new customers on e-Bay (as opposed to building and maintaining its own Website).
- Referring to the same company, determine the best source of equity capital available to the company you selected. Explain your rationale.
This is the e-activity for question 2 and 3.Use the Internet to find and research a company in which you are at least somewhat familiar.