- Detail the main concepts in the theory.
- Discuss the strengths of the theory.
- Discuss criticisms of the theory.
Next, you will apply the theory to Industrial Organization Psychology (I/O psychology).
- Create a 1-paragraph case study of a client you might encounter in a job related to your concentration. The client can be an organization.
- Discuss how at least three concepts from the theory you chose can be applied in working with your client.
The body of your paper should be 3–4 pages (not counting the title page and reference page) and should include an introduction and conclusion. You must use at least three academic references to support your ideas. References must be in APA format, including in-text citations and reference list.