From health to business, from science to inclusion: the eight categories below reflect the most crucial social issues of everyday life around the globe.
For this project, choose from one of the categories of international issues below and identify a topic or problem in which digital media play a significantly influential part in addressing that topic or problem.
- e-Government & Open Data
- e-Health & Environment
- e-Learning & Science
- e-Entertainment & Games
- e-Culture & Tourism
- e-Media & Journalism
- e-Business & Commerce
- e-Inclusion & Empowerment
- Select an issue/problem related to one of the topics above.
- Conduct research on two or more countries where this issue exists.
- Assess and discuss how digital media play an influential part in the issue/problem for each country.
- Propose 2-3 solutions for the issue/problem for each country and anticipate counter arguments to your solutions with rebuttals or concessions.
- Consider using the second option for the Module 2 Critical Thinking Assignment to outline your project and account for instructor feedback in the final draft.
- You must account for instructor feedback from the Module 6 Critical Thinking Assignment.
- Remember to call your reader to action—what next steps need to be taken?
- Include research from at least 8-10 scholarly sources. In addition, you may use the course required readings.
- Your paper should be 10-12 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Your presentation or paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. You can find additional helpful guides on making presentations in the CSU-Global Library.