Write: The first step in the research process is selecting a topic that is both interesting and manageable. For this discussion:
- Review the Final Research Project instructions in Week Five, and identify two potential research topics. Keep in mind that you will choose just one for the Week Three Annotated Bibliography assignment and the Final Research Project.
- Describe methods to use in identifying and narrowing your research paper topic.
- Examine and summarize information from at least two scholarly sources for one of the topics that may prove valuable as you seek to defend your claims regarding your chosen topic.
- Address why scholarly sources should be used to support your writing on the selected topic.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.