I am needing a power point presentation to go along with the paper that was written. Along with a new paper for talking points for when I record.
Task 2: Multimedia Presentation
In this task, you will produce and record a multimedia presentation of the information you provided in chapters 3, 4, and 5 of your capstone report. This recording should provide both video and audio and may be produced through a media platform of your choice. You should either upload your multimedia presentation file in Taskstream or provide a link to your presentation in the document you submit in Taskstream.
You should provide a professional presentation to your stakeholders of the final results of your project in an asynchronous manner. This task serves to validate the completion of your MSN capstone project.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. Use the Turnitin Originality Report available in Taskstream as a guide for this measure of originality.
Professional Communications is a required aspect to pass this task. Completion of a spell check and grammar check prior to submitting your final work is strongly recommended.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Prepare a multimedia presentation (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote) that addresses the following key points of your project (suggested length of 15–20 slides and approximately 30–45 minutes). Record your presentation, including slides, audio, and a live image of yourself using the Panopto, Adobe Connect, or Google Hangout platform.
1. Present an introduction of your capstone project.
2. Describe how your capstone project filled the gap between evidence and current practice.
3. Explain the process you went through to develop and launch your capstone project.
4. Reflect on your capstone implementation experience by doing the following:
a. Discuss the most successful aspects of your capstone project.
i. Explain how the successes of this project help to inform future projects.
b. Discuss aspects of your project that did not go as well as anticipated.
i. Explain how an understanding of what did not go well can help to inform future projects.
5. Discuss the organization’s plan to support the postimplementation of the capstone project, including plans for short- and long-term maintenance.
6. Discuss the resources needed for postimplementation support.
7. Describe two MSN program outcomes that were integrated into your capstone project.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.Leave a reply →