2. In REBT the counselor seeks to detect irrational beliefs that are creating disturbances. Explain each of the following factors that help to detect irrational thinking:
3. Discuss two techniques used in REBT.
Please read Chapter 13 in your book and the corresponding outline prior to answering the following questions.
4. Explain the following Cognitive Behavior Techniques:
a. Socratic questioning
c. Cognitive restructuring
d. Self Monitoring
5. Describe Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy (including goals and techniques).
6. Describe the therapeutic relationship in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy.