Assignment Instructions:As you complete the problem-scoping phase, your proposed document will include the following information:
- Develop a problem statement.
- Determine any potential constraints.
- Determine the criteria.
- Identify the stakeholders.
- Develop a procedure for gathering data prior to decision making.
Be sure to thoroughly complete and submit the Problem Scoping Document Template.Select a public health issue from the CDC website that you reviewed for Module 3 at http://www.cdc.gov/features/datastatistics.html and incorporate the information found there into a Problem Scoping document by following these steps:
- Determine what questions you would ask yourself:
- Scope of the problem—Part of the Problem Statement.
- When and where the problem occurs—Part of the Problem Statement.
- Impact—Part of the Problem Statement.
- Identify two criteria related to the problem statement that you created.
- Who is directly involved with the problem? Stakeholders?
- Determine how you would gather data important to educating the public on this issue.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Address each step above in the Problem Scoping Word document template. Submit to your SLP dropbox by the module due date.