Review the following:
- Chapter 11 of the course text
- Chapter 6 of the Mandinach and Jackson (2012) text
- The Introduction and Chapter 1 of the DuFour and Fullan (2013) text
- The article by Dunn, Airola, Lo, & Garrison (2013) regarding how collaborative inquiry plays in the decision-making process
- Chapter 4 of the Knowles, Holton, and Swanson (2015) text, reflecting on how andragogical practices should be used to develop a data culture
Analyze the relationship between the establishment of a data culture and the use of collaborative inquiry. In your analysis, explain how, as a CIA leader, you would establish a data culture. What andragogical strategies should be employed? How does this relationship drive learning within a classroom through differentiation? Include definitions of key terms, citations, and examples to illustrate the relationship.
Length: 4 to 6 pages