Leave a reply →
- Topic is antibiotics resistance to human health
- Find articles related to the topic.
- Write a paper of 1800-2000 words (double-spaced), excluding references. You may include pictures, tables and other material but please include all references. You should cite information in the text from at least five sources (including books, journals, and the Internet). You may not use online encyclopedias. Use APA style for citing references . All source material should be paraphrased or summarized in your own words. You should have no more than one direct short quote (less than 40 words) and no long quotes (more than 40 words) in your paper.
- The sections of your Term Paper should include a title; an introduction that defines/describes your topic and what current/ongoing research has discovered about this topic; background information on what healthy organ system(s) is/are affected by the topic; the mechanism of action (e.g., how does the topic disrupt homeostasis? how does a disease spread and infect a person?); its symptoms and how it is diagnosed; current treatment options; prevalence/any other relevant statistics and your references. You may include additional sections as necessary to cover your particular topic.
- Your explanations and uses of evidence, illustrations, or other definitive details should be appropriate for a science class: explanatory and well supported by reasearch; your language should aid the reader’s understanding of the subject (including definitions where appropriate); you should use information logically, and provide conflicting evidence and research where appropriate.