Case Study 4
These assignments are designed to provide you an opportunity to think about how you would handle specific public administration issues. There is no right or wrong answer for the assignments, per se. Your memo should have the following sections:
- Central Issue
- Major Factors in Development of Policy/Management Problem
- Alternatives for Resolving the Problem
- Author’s Recommended Solution and Rationale
- Lessons for Public Administration
Grades will be determined on:
- Ability to present the relevance of the case, main facts, key issues, theoretical relationships, and practical lessons;
- Ability to adequately address the five sections;
- Ability to support your arguments; and
- Ability to write in a professional fashion.
Case Study#4: HKS Cases 101.0 & 102.0 (Jerome Miller and Department of Youth Services (A) and (B))
By now you should know how to develop your questions and inquiries.
MUST FORMULATE FOUR QUESTIONS
I HAVE ATTACHED PREVIOUS CASE QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU GET A SCOPE OF WHAT IS GOING ON