View the movie, 12 Angry Men (1957), Orion-Nova Productions.
Write a paper of 500-750 words in which you do the following:
- Discuss patterns of persuasion, conformity, and minority influence seen in the film.
- Analyze issues of prejudice observed while watching the jurors deliberate.
- Determine if there was evidence of cognitive heuristics. If so, where/how did it occur?
- Interpret the catalyst of change that resulted in the outcome of the film, based on your perceptions.
- Discuss if the group in the film demonstrate group polarization, or if they were at risk for groupthink.